Check out this honky
I love the deep, fart-like sound of a saxophone on a Christmas single. Not as in a sax solo, just like accompanying the main tune. Like on this:
Kind of a fart mixed with a big fat bumblebee in a tupperware box.
My name is Mike and I’m a part-time DJ based in South London. This blog focusses on hip hop, rock, funk, soul and DJ culture in general. I hope you enjoy what I have to share.
00s 60s 70s 80s 90s action bronson alanis morisette albert king allen toussaint aor bad records blues born in the usa breaks brick browning bryant bruce springsteen car tape charity shop chillwave chubb rock country covers dana dane dead prez def jam did you ever notice digging djing dj sigma doo-wop doug e fresh drifters drums female vocal funk g funk gig happy hop heavy d hip-hop i'm on fire indie jazz jimmy nelson legit leona lewis live london manchester mashup meters mix mixes new pinot + grigio pistol packin mama pogues pop r.i.p re-edit remix rock run-d.m.c. samples saxophone soul tempatations the band toro y moi turntablism uncool videos virgin magnetic material xmas
- @jodrellbank I read online that JB beams Vengaboys music out so space aliens can listen - true? 20 hours ago
- @readtedium My dad said you didn't actually own your phone either, you just rented it from them... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommu… 1 day ago
- @readtedium The Post Office was responsible for telecoms in the UK until (I think) the 80s. 1 day ago
- @tristandross @ShortList It's miles better than his. Although he might have stopped in about 2013 for all I know/ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @tristandross @ShortList Does Danny Wallace still write his column for Shortlist, because I once wrote a parody of… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago